1. Your rights
Arrival Hub is responsible for protecting your rights in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance and other relevant legislation. Accordingly, you are entitiled to the following rights:
- Obtain access to your personal data;
- Require us to correct the incorrect, incomplete or misleading information we hold about you;
- Require us to permanently delete your personal data;
- Require us to perform personal data processing for only restricted purposes specified by you.;
- Require us not to conduct marketing activities based on your information;
- Require us to get your personal data in a reasonably structured format specified by you, including transferring your personal data to another responsible person.
2. Information Collection and Use
How we collect your data
- From the infomation you provide to us in one of the following methods:
- Telephone, fax, email, skype or other forms of electronic communication
- Application form or other forms required to filled out during services conducting process.
- Other publicy available sources or other third parties, mainly used to check and validate your background.
We collect the following information from you:
- Full name
- Copy of your NRIC or ID/ Driver Licence/ Bank reference/ Ultility Bills
- Copy of passport or other identification documents
- Telephone number(s), Residential address, Email Address
- Other personal information required by government agencies
- Photo/Video of yourself and your identification documents.
- Information about your business, such as company name, address, business type.
We may collect the personal information of third parties when you add the names of shareholders or beneficiaries on our order forms. Collection of third party personally identifiable information may be necessary to process and register your order for certain products or services.
We will not use this information for any other commercial purpose. These third parties may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order;
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Send you requested a product or information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Send you communications;
- Conduct due diligence; and
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Disclosure to Government Agencies.
- Disclosure to legal and audit firms and/or banks/ other financial institutions upon your request.
3. Information Sharing
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your order/payment, registering your business or offering customer service. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
Some of our pages utilise framing techniques to serve content to from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to http://www.visa2asia.com.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If Arrival Hub is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; ans
- To any other third party with your prior written consent to do so.
4. User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, amend or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below or on the Contact Us page. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If you have a Corporate Service Officer assigned, please contact him/her in priority.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will notify you if we are unable to do so and why.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter on the main site or when you become an Arrival Hub’s customer, we will use your name and email address to send you non-transactional, promotional emails from time to time. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving these emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
5. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to track user behavior and to save information you put in our forms. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited.
We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons) that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card, bank account or proprietary business information) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data Retention
Personal data will be deleted when they are no longer relevant for the purposes of fullfiling services to clients.
Normally, we retain your data for five years after termination of our contractual relationship, unless we are required to retain your personal data by anti-money laundering legislation or to comply with other laws to protect Arrival Hub’s legal interests.
8. Additional Information
Links to Third Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. These testimonials are pulled from a third party service provider, which may ask for your personal information, including your name and email address. Though we do not post the personally identifiable information to our site, if you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact the data controller.
Changes to This Policy
9. Contact Us